Before preparing the competition with Ophardt Touch, please add the relevant rankings in Ophardt Online.
If further information/help is needed for any step click on the related link.
4 days before the competition do following steps :
- Update the Data sets. (Preparation)
- Activate the competitions in settings. (Settings)
- Go back to "Dashboard".
- The time schedule (Begin-, Calltime, Day) is in the top right corner of each competition.
- Upload the participants for each competition. (Upload registrations)
- The number of participants will be shown on the right side, 0/109 e.g.
The evening before competition redo the upload of participants.
On the day of competition do the following steps:
- If not done yet, enter the DT. (Preparation)
- Insert the referees via "Referees". (Referees)
- Manage participants while using "Scanner" or "Registration Desk". (Participants)
- Set up the format. (Format) If two competitions should fence together: Merge/Split competitions
- Create and release the round/DE. (Creation of rounds)
- Print scoresheets via "Referee/Piste assignment". (Referee-/ Piste assignment)
- Enter results. (Enter results)
In the end Upload the results. (Upload results)