Touch:Live Scoring/Cyrano + Favero FA-07
Aus Ophardtteam Sportevent
Cyrano + Favero FA-07
- Standard IP range Ophardt Server eno1.104 = 192.168.0.15, Port 50100
- Please do not plug RJ45 in until the setup has been done.
- Select in Ophardt Touch under Settings the protocol Favero .0. for each piste.
- For each piste an individual IP is given, please enter it at the scoringmachines.
- Connect the RJ45 cable with the switch at eno.1.104 = Favero
- Connect the RJ45 cable with the Scoringmachines.
- Start via Putty Favero_on at the server.
- All Scoringmachines should now connect automaticaly.
- Check the Pistemonitoring.
- In case of disconneted pistes please see Network connection errors.